Inspirations for the Office
1. If you do a good job and work hard, you may get a job with a better company
2. The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to
3. Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done. Doing the job WRONG
fourteen times gives you job security.
4. Sure, you may not like working here, but we pay your rent.
5. Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.6. We put the "k" in "kwality"
7. If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.
8. If you can stay calm, while all around you is in chaos... then you probably
haven't completely understood the situation.
9. 2 days without a Human Rights Violation!
10. Your job is still better than asking "You want fries with that?"
11. If at first you don't succeed - try management.
12. This can't go on forever-Even the Third Reich only lasted 12 years.
13. Work harder, you slaves!
14. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
15. ANNOUNCEMENT: All directors and managers have been fired. Their salaries,
offices, company cars and season tickets to sporting events will be given away
in a lottery drawing this Thursday at 3:45. New office hours: Mon. -Thur.,10-4.
16. If you can read this, you're not working!
17. Pride, commitment, teamwork - words we use to get you to work free.
18. INDECISION is the key to FLEXIBILITY.
19. Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment.
20. You pretend to work, and we'll pretend to pay you.
21. There are two kinds of people in life: people who like their jobs and
people who don't work here anymore.